OPEN MONDAY - THURSDAY from 10 - 4
At OjaiCARES, we're here to help all who are touched by cancer. The Center offers a variety of support groups, mind-body programs, and educational resources to support the emotional healing of individuals and families. Here, area residents come together to celebrate life, gain strength from one another and get their questions answered. All of these services are offered free-of-charge. OjaiCARES supports this work through donations from the community and fundraising efforts.Read our Mission
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL
Join us in making a difference on June 3, 2017! Special Guest Speaker will be Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson. Collectively, our contributions make a huge impact on the lives of those facing cancer in our community.From 6-9 pm enjoy the music of Lucky Dog and a California Style Taco Bar with Wine and Beer. Purchase your tickets…[Read More...]
Two Matilija Junior High students, Grace Wells and Logan Rutherford, raised $511.50 for OjaiCARES during a yard sale and raffle of their creation Saturday.[Read More...]
SAVE THE DATES for free community-wide health educational events! OjaiCARES: OUR STORIES Wed, May 4, 7 – 8:30 pm Through our artwork, writing, & sharing, learn what’s surfacing for some of us on our walk with cancer. Be inspired, touched, and even uplifted as themes of shared human experience emerge. Confounding Cancer with Immune…[Read More...]
A diagnosis of cancer is the start of a unique journey, one that can often be challenging. To guide and support patients, and their families, OjaiCARES cancer support center offers all services free of charge to cancer patients.
Our peer support team can provide guidance and resources every step along the cancer journey from diagnosis to treatment to survivorship.
Call us if you…
• Need someone to talk to who has experience coping with your kind of cancer
• Want to know where to get certain specialty items from comfortable wigs and scarves to pressure sleeves
• Are looking for a support group for cancer patients who are newly diagnosed or a support group for those coping with long-term treatment issues or a support group just for men
• Need to learn how to manage financial or insurance issues related to cancer
• Think you would like to explore complementary care resources – from Reiki to nutrition services to oncology massage to group exercise programs
• Have any cancer-related question at all…
When you make a purchase at Amazon, AmazonSmile donates 0.5% of the purchase price to OjaiCares Inc. Bookmark this link and support us every time you shop. We'll be smiling right back at you!